The redesigned TheMiamiHurricane.com is now live! No big surprises, if saw the beta site. Lots of big surprises if you missed the beta.
For an idea of what was going on right when we launched, check out my Twitter account late Sunday night, beginning a little before midnight: twitter.com/greglinch.
Webmaster Brian Schlansky (Twitter) has written an in-depth account of the technical side of the entire redesign process, which will be posted on theÂ Innovation in College Media blog and republished here. I plan to introduce the post with an overview from my perspective of leading the project.
Finally, I’ve drafted a long list of people to thank, which I will post here as well. Thanks again to everyone!
Weigh in: What do you think of the new site?
- VIDEO: TheMiamiHurricane.com redesign
- The CMSes they are a-changinâ€™
- New Miami Hurricane site begins public beta Aug. 1
- Announcing beta.themiamihurricane.com
- Recap of Miami Hurricane beta site feedback